• LED creates more light with 2 to 6 times less electricity than normal incandescent lamps.
• LEDs are 10 to 50 times more energy-efficient, thus reducing the operating
costs by up to 90%.
• LEDs can last an average of 50,000 hours, comparing to 10,000 hours for normal
• Low voltage eliminates the risk of electrocution.
• Better resistance to shocks, vibrations, frequent switching and temperature extremes that
rapidly incapacitate fragile incandescent lamps.
• The response times are 100 to 1,000 times faster than incandescent so there’s no flicker,
just pure dramatic light.